Work With Us
Our schools are some of the most respected premium international schools in their locations and they offer an inspiring place to work. You will be given the opportunity to be part of a truly global network, learn the latest teaching methods and gain exceptional credentials and experience. When you join a TCIS School, you are welcomed into a warm, friendly community where you will collaborate and innovate with colleagues in your school, region and around the world.
Thanks to our educational philosophy, our teachers can clearly see the impact they are having on their students. We are also committed to learning at every level of the organisation. With support and guidance from our expert Education Team and our contemporary approach to professional development, our teachers continue to develop their professional knowledge and teaching practice, and collaborate with their peers to develop best practice across the family of schools.
The Cambridge International School is looking for dynamic educators to join us in our mission to create a blueprint for Education in a New World & to ensure that every child has a shot at fulfilling their potential.
Leaders who can teach the child & not only the subject. We are looking for competent, resilience, passionate & creative educators who can teach beyond the books. Be a part of team which is building leaders of tomorrow.
We believe that professional development cannot happen unless self-development. We provide ample opportunities for self – development and creating meaning to work and life.
- Required Senior Secondary Educators to teach Physics at TCIS – Harlur Branch.
- The Applicant should be Graduate / Post Graduates in respective subjects with B. Ed & relevant experience.
- Should possess excellent subject knowledge & communication skills. Mathematics
- Should deliver effective teaching as per the prescribed CBSE curriculum & have minimum 5 years of experience in teaching.
- Should have meticulous approach & a positive attitude towards the Profession.
- Homeroom Educators – Requirements – Minimum Bachelors Degree, Preferred International School working experience – Location – TCIS – Harlur and Whitefield.
- Finance Controller :
- Requirements – Controls finance and accounting functioning at group consolidated level and individual entity / business level.
- Accounts Manager:
- Requirements – Managing accounting functions at group consolidated level and individual entity / business level.
- Please submit a detailed CV with a recent Passport size photograph & contact details on
- Mention the location and the post applied for in the “Subject Line”.
Survey No. 145/2, 100 Feet Road,
Harlur, Off Sarjarpur Rd,
Bangalore – 560068
For General Enquiries